Santa Maria, California
100% full Not resolved

I bought 2 VIZIO 70" monitors from DELL (D70-D3).One was defective.

They were delivered about May 3, 2016. We installed them in our church June 5, 2016. I called DELL they said that it was past the warranty on their part. Vizio claims that the defect is not a manufacturing defect, so they will not cover it.

The monitors were a good deal, but this damage is not my fault and I have no recourse left except maybe small claims court. My recommendation is to buy from someone who stands behind their product. VIZIO does not. Dell does not.

Next time, I will buy from a local vendor within driving distance, and it will NOT be a VIZIO.I will convince as many of my friends as possible not to buy VIZIO.

Review about: Vizio D70 D3.

I didn't like: Not standing behind their product.

2.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Vizio D70-d3 Tv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1200
Preferred solution I want to send back and get a new one just like it

Had an Experience with Vizio?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion