100% full Not resolved
2.4

I bought 2 VIZIO 70" monitors from DELL (D70-D3).One was defective.

They were delivered about May 3, 2016. We installed them in our church June 5, 2016. I called DELL they said that it was past the warranty on their part. Vizio claims that the defect is not a manufacturing defect, so they will not cover it.

The monitors were a good deal, but this damage is not my fault and I have no recourse left except maybe small claims court. My recommendation is to buy from someone who stands behind their product. VIZIO does not. Dell does not.

Next time, I will buy from a local vendor within driving distance, and it will NOT be a VIZIO.I will convince as many of my friends as possible not to buy VIZIO.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "i want to send back and get a new one just like it" as the author lost $1200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Vizio and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about vizio d70-d3 tv from Vizio was not standing behind their product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vizio.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Vizio to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vizio?

Comments