I bought 2 VIZIO 70" monitors from DELL (D70-D3).One was defective.
They were delivered about May 3, 2016. We installed them in our church June 5, 2016. I called DELL they said that it was past the warranty on their part. Vizio claims that the defect is not a manufacturing defect, so they will not cover it.
The monitors were a good deal, but this damage is not my fault and I have no recourse left except maybe small claims court. My recommendation is to buy from someone who stands behind their product. VIZIO does not. Dell does not.
Next time, I will buy from a local vendor within driving distance, and it will NOT be a VIZIO.I will convince as many of my friends as possible not to buy VIZIO.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Nothing yet
What I disliked
- Not standing behind their product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- I want to send back and get a new one just like it
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vizio D70 D3
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Many people in America think those people from Europe and those Victoria models or other European models don't use make up and are natural beauty. Media discovered that mostly al..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..."
- "We are best Reliable and suppliers of chemical research products worldwide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and convenient. We are ready to sell small and large quantities..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Hi my user name on mingle2 is mmontoya112 my account has been locked down I don't understand why I'm just a single parent trying to find a..."
- "Is there any reason why this router is working like this day and night especially when one is sleeping?? To top that off no one is using the internet at..."
- "You router and address that are on I found that since I change password that I get more and more direct tv!! I did take pictures of this to show..."