I bought 2 VIZIO 70" monitors from DELL (D70-D3).One was defective.
They were delivered about May 3, 2016. We installed them in our church June 5, 2016. I called DELL they said that it was past the warranty on their part. Vizio claims that the defect is not a manufacturing defect, so they will not cover it.
The monitors were a good deal, but this damage is not my fault and I have no recourse left except maybe small claims court. My recommendation is to buy from someone who stands behind their product. VIZIO does not. Dell does not.
Next time, I will buy from a local vendor within driving distance, and it will NOT be a VIZIO.I will convince as many of my friends as possible not to buy VIZIO.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Nothing yet
What I disliked
- Not standing behind their product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- I want to send back and get a new one just like it
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vizio D70 D3
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This company cannot be under estimated in this business as to what level it will sink to -- to get your business They cannot provide resources references. US Hole in..."
- "2 things to start with we bought this tv after many comparsions and all around search not even 3 months ago. Still well within the warranty,AFTER a few days plugged..."
- "I signed up with this Complaints Website company to write and publish Legitimate Complaints and so far, it has been Nothing, but a Major Disaster! Every time I write a Legitimate..."
- "One bathing suit I ordered is so cheap you can see my *** right through the fabric. The other one doesn't look like the picture at all. All I need is the..."
- "You talk all the time about how good it is to watch movies. Now see the video on what I see as far as movies goes. What do I have..."
- "I strongly feel the Save Our Water Turf Rebate Program is unreasonable and unrealistic. It only allows for a max coverage of 25% of only 4 approved ground covers..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."