Had an issue with my 37" TV where the sound would stutter and/or get very loud before going silent. Only way to get should again was to turn the tv off and back on. Their solution was to send a jump drive to update the software. That not only did not work, but resulted in image problems. They sent a tech out to "verify" the problem. Upon verification, they said they will ship a new TV. Due to a problem with the delivery address, they refused to place a simple call to UPS to correct the address. Took 4 calls and 2 text sessions only for them to continue to refuse to fix the address. I ended up calling UPS and just telling them to return it to Vizio as undeliverable without making more futile attempts. Last contact with "Harley" @ 888/849-4626 ext 3134" was that upon receipt, they will contact me for a better address. Gave it to him at the time anyway.

I even offered to pay the shipping myself and contract with a courier/messenger company who is local to them to pick it up since I live only 20 miles from their warehouse where it is shipped from. They refused. Said that they do not allow anybody but UPS to do the pickups. I offered to do it on MY ups account so that I can set the delivery time-frame. Again, they refused.

They do NOT want to do returns. They make it as difficult as possible to get things repaired under warranty. I strongly suggest you buy Sony, not Vizio.

Had an Experience with Vizio?

Comments

West Hartford, Connecticut, United States #760515

YESSSSS!!! VIZIO TV'S,COUS.SERVICES,TECHS,IS AWEFUL,TV SUCKS,IM TRYING TO RESOLVE A PROLEM NOW WITH MY 65" TV NEVER AGAIN

:cry