bought a 47" vizio hdtv less than two year ago.I six months the hdmi1 stopped working, six months latter or less hdmi2 stopped working.

nov. 21 comp stop working and tv went blank. never in my consumer years have i seen such a lousy tv. I will never by another vizio tv again.

I have the numerous negative complaints about vizio tv,s. Iam orgnizing a group of unhappy costumers to file a lawsuit for false advertisement.It is absolutly wrong to sell this product knowing you have this many negative complaints and havent tried to improve the product line.

you will be hearing from me in the future.angry in virginia.

Review about: Vizio Tv.

Had an Experience with Vizio?

Comments

I am having the same issue and when I called to get it to where I could update, then nothing works right. So, you can't depend on their tec support either.

Columbia, Maryland, United States #863455

Bought Vizio 40 inch tv for $450 after tax from bestbuy.Within the first one hour of connecting to Netflix the TV switched off.

we found out it was because of a sleep function but now the TV freezes up when you watch Netflix or YouTube.

Vizio is not a smart TV actually quite dumb.going to the store to return it on the same day.