Purchased a 55" VIZIO television December 2013. October 2014 - had a black line across the top of the TV.

Called VIZIO - they ask for 2 pictures - which I sent to them in November. Due to some personal issues - I didn't not follow up with them to make sure they rec'd the pictures. I then resent the pictures in February. Of course, they called to tell me the television was out of warranty.

Yes it is but the process started when it was still in warranty.

They won't do anything about it. I feel that the company should repair the TV since it was defective only 10 months after purchase.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of vizio tv from Vizio. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $857 and wants Vizio to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was would not honor their warranty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vizio for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments