39 Tesla, Irvine, CA 92618, USA
2.1

Vizio TV's are junk and their customer service is the worst in the country. So I bought a $2,000 Vizio 70" E701i-A3 TV about 3 years ago well it quit working, no picture.

So I called them to check on issue with the TV that I myself could look into being that I have a electronics degree. I was informed by customer service that my TV has been recalled for the same problem that I am having. He asks me for my serial number, so i gave it to him, and he informs me that my TV is one that falls under the recall. So I am think well cool they will fix it for me.

NOPE!!! I was then asked how long I had the TV, so I told him. Then I was told well the recall is over now so there is nothing they can do to help me. WHAT!!!!

You said it was recalled for a known bad chip set. Then I was told that since it didn't break during the recall I'm SOL. So Vizio will not tell people about recalls even if it is registered with them, like mine was. He told me it was post on the web.

So I asked where, he couldn't tell me cause of course it was not on their site. It took me almost an hour to find a site that had a posting about this recall, and guess what it was a site that gets less than 100,000 hits a year world wide. So not only do they not stand behind their products, but when they know there is an issue with them they hide a recall on sites that no one ever goes to. When we buy a New $2,000 TV we expect to get 100,000 hours out of it, which is 11.4 years if you never turn it off..

Which is what Vizio says their TV will last. I will never buy another VIZIO product in my life time.

They are in the business of making junk, knowing they are selling junk that does not work, and not standing behind their junk. They are in the business of ripping people off of their hard earned money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vizio E701i-a3 Tv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Vizio Cons: Quality of product, I wound not by anther one, Rotten customer serice.

Comments

Have same problem. I will never buy a Visio TV again.

I experienced this too . The 70 inch just turns off for no reason.

I called the company costumer service was horrible and no help .

I’m done buying VIZIO. My son just went and got one for his new home I made him take it back ....

Justise

I also experienced the exact same problem. I will never buy anything vizio makes and will make sure to tell as many people as I can!!

I feel like you wrote everything that I wanted to say. What a *** company ripping off people and their hard earned money.

VIZIO E701i-A3 I own is a piece of crap.I'll never buy another VIZIO for sure.Manufacturer knows about this design defect yet they are not try to help their customers.

Vizio Reviews