Norman, Oklahoma
100% full Not resolved

I called Vizio about a black line on the right side of my screen.The 1 year was close on the timeframe, but I bought it online and didn't get the TV for another 6 days.

They first wanted to blame it on my cable. I explained it was on the screen. They told me to send 2 pictures of the line and the receipt of purchase. Which I did.

Not being tech savvy, I asked my Daughter to take the picture and send them to me since I was not sure exactly how to do what they requested. Unfortunately, this was 2 weeks before Christmas, I reminded my daughter and she did it. I sent them the information the next day, they said it took more than 30 days to submit those items, so they weren't going to cover it. The 1 year warranty was up, therefore, they would not cover it.

I found that they were looking for any reason to not cover the warranty on my TV. That is their first goals. Secondly, if the claim was made before the Warranty expired, then I think that it should count as notification. Putting a time frame on the submission was never discussed.

Which is another way of not honoring the warranty.

Unfortunately, THEY PUT MONEY FIRST AND CUSTOMERS LAST!!!Skip this brand and find another brand.

Review about: Vizio Tv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor product and customer service.

Had an Experience with Vizio?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion