Vizio Warranty is worthless - THEY PUT MONEY FIRST AND CUSTOMERS LAST!!

48 of 247 Vizio reviews

I called Vizio about a black line on the right side of my screen.The 1 year was close on the timeframe, but I bought it online and didn't get the TV for another 6 days.

They first wanted to blame it on my cable. I explained it was on the screen. They told me to send 2 pictures of the line and the receipt of purchase. Which I did.

Not being tech savvy, I asked my Daughter to take the picture and send them to me since I was not sure exactly how to do what they requested. Unfortunately, this was 2 weeks before Christmas, I reminded my daughter and she did it. I sent them the information the next day, they said it took more than 30 days to submit those items, so they weren't going to cover it. The 1 year warranty was up, therefore, they would not cover it.

I found that they were looking for any reason to not cover the warranty on my TV. That is their first goals. Secondly, if the claim was made before the Warranty expired, then I think that it should count as notification. Putting a time frame on the submission was never discussed.

Which is another way of not honoring the warranty.

Unfortunately, THEY PUT MONEY FIRST AND CUSTOMERS LAST!!!Skip this brand and find another brand.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor product and customer service

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Vizio Tv
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #777013 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vizio? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
48 of 247 Vizio reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Vizio. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Vizio.
Filing a new complaint about
×