I called Vizio about a black line on the right side of my screen.The 1 year was close on the timeframe, but I bought it online and didn't get the TV for another 6 days.
They first wanted to blame it on my cable. I explained it was on the screen. They told me to send 2 pictures of the line and the receipt of purchase. Which I did.
Not being tech savvy, I asked my Daughter to take the picture and send them to me since I was not sure exactly how to do what they requested. Unfortunately, this was 2 weeks before Christmas, I reminded my daughter and she did it. I sent them the information the next day, they said it took more than 30 days to submit those items, so they weren't going to cover it. The 1 year warranty was up, therefore, they would not cover it.
I found that they were looking for any reason to not cover the warranty on my TV. That is their first goals. Secondly, if the claim was made before the Warranty expired, then I think that it should count as notification. Putting a time frame on the submission was never discussed.
Which is another way of not honoring the warranty.
Unfortunately, THEY PUT MONEY FIRST AND CUSTOMERS LAST!!!Skip this brand and find another brand.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor product and customer service
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vizio Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "The lock and latch system on the Larson Security Storm door is contrary to safe opening panic latches. I had a Larson Security Storm door installed in September, 2015. The..."
- "I am having serious issues with D.R Horton honoring their warranty here in Oklahoma, Cedar Lane to be precise. My yard looks like a pond with the slightest rainfall...."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."