Ease of Use

So here I am; searching for this phantom Firmware update, only to come across this thread days later and learn that I now own a Vizio paper weight. I have 2 Vizio televisions and 2 Vizio Blu Ray players (well, I HAD 2). Only one of the televisions is 3D and the Blu-ray player that no longer works is my VBR133 3D player. So I can no longer enjoy newer titles or ANY 3D titles. I find it hard to believe that this company would just abandon so many customers with no remorse. I submitted a complaint to the BBB about a PHILIPS issue I had some time ago and I have had over 100,000 responses. I intend to do the same with this... Vizio MUST step up. A Class Action suit will only get use each a new player at least, but that would satisfy me just knowing that it cost Vizio TONS of money in legal fees and lost customers.

Phillip Anthony Borras

phillipborras@gmail.com

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of vizio vbr133 3d blu-ray player from Vizio. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vizio to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vizio for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1069990

Vizio is sold by many stores, including WalMart and Meijer. It is cheaper than major brands not only in price, but in quality.

It's reliability is very low---as you found out. Also, Vizio has now been shown to install tracking software in their sets that track what you watch so they can sell this info to advertizers who can direct ads to you based on your viewing tastes. Look it up.

Always buy a major brand, eg.,Sony, RCA, etc. Now you know.