Update by user Dec 04, 2014

My issue is still the same. They insisted it was my fault and didn't offer to help in any way what so ever.

So I have reached a level of acceptance and know for future purposes never to buy Vizio products or recommend them to my loved ones. Also Walmart failed to tell me that none I'd their TV's are protected against accidental damage although I asked the cashier that when I purchased it and the useless extended 3 year warrenty.

I'm still very disappointed in both companies. I know it doesn't matter though because I'm a nobody to them.

Original review posted by user Nov 19, 2014

I turned my 60 inch Smart tv on and it has lines and what to be an internal crack inside of the screen. I have never dropped it or hit it with anything.

I treat it like my baby and I was so proud to have something expensive in my possession. I called vizio and walmart who claim I have warranties with each other and O cannot get anything done about it because they said it was my fault after telling them repeatedly that it's not, and after reading over 2000 complaints on the internet about the same exact thing.

Please help. I can't afford another small tv and especially not a bigger one.

Review about: Vizio Tv.