Manistee, Michigan
3.0
Ease of Use

Bought a 50 inch flat screen in feb.Of rhis year.

A black circle appearred on the screen and is getting larger. Now there is a line from the top of the screen to the bottom. Thwy said it is not covered under the 3 year additional warranty we purchased. They say we damaged it, which we did not do.

If i did it i would not be so upset. But seriously i dont get it !!

Very pissed off and irratated!So i am out 628.00..this sucks

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of vizio tv from Vizio. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vizio to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vizio for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I went back to Walmart and talked to a manager in electronics.I showed him my pictures and explained everything that I had gone through with Vizio.

He told me to bring the TV back in and they would replace it for me. I am grateful for the understanding and pleasant manager.

So I am happy with Walmart,but still upset with Vizio.Their customer service and the company should learn to listen and take better care of loyal customers.