I thought when I purchased my 28"vizio smart tv, it would be perfect for my man cave.What a freaking joke, it turns out (or should I say OFF),that I should have listened to myself when I was pulling $200.00 out of my pocket, noooooooo!!!

Get the 32" sanyo or emersom instead, its bigger & costs less. Well, tomorrow I will, it seems that the quality of the materials used to make this piece of ***, must have been from the same place that their workmanship came from!! After shutting itself off for about the bazzelth time in the 1st half of the Steelers- Bengles game I couldnt take it anymore, somehow, someway, the remote controll zoomed across ,the room & shattered the screen!!!

The tv doesnt work anymore for some reason.....I guess I will find out tomorrow how it holds up to a fire!!!!.I swear on my fathers grave that there will never be another vizio product in my home!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of vizio tv from Vizio and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vizio to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vizio for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vizio?

Comments