2.4
Ease of Use

Had bought a t.v. in December of 2013 and it is now October 2015.

The t.v. cost almost seven hundred dollars, and was the second Vizio product we purchased. Now one year and nine months after the purchase the t.v. stopped working while watching t.v.

Vizio reffered us to a repair company since it was out of warranty, the quote was priced borderline the cost of a new t.v. Vizio claimed they could only offer a discount on a refurbished product. I applied for an out of warranty exemption and was denied since it was "way" out of warranty. My complaint is that a one year warranty is not adequate for something that costs several hundred dollars, this is the second t.v.

from them that has stopped working within two years. I made my case with them up to talking to the executive resolutions manager and was told it is not going to happen that it was a matter of dates and they would help me other than offering me a used item for almost five hundred dollars which is no deal. When you spend six or seven hundred dollars on something you don't expect to replace it less than two years later.

I would be understanding more if this wasn't the second "its out of warranty and we can't help you" that I have heard. Wy would I give them more money, I have already given them six hundred for this product alone

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 02, 2015.

Comments