Cimarron Hills, Colorado

To whom this may concern: I purchased a Vizio 55 inch 3 dimensional TV about a year ago.I live in one of the most active States for lightning.

This TV stated that had a lightning surge protector. Plus I had a lightning surge protector on the outlet the TV was plugged into. The TV was not even on when the lightning took the TV out. I feel the TV should have been better protected against lightning especially when its not even on.

So now all I have is a 55 inch piece of junk. I am a disabled grandmother with few thrills in life left the TV was a gift I wish I could replace it . It was my pride and joy. I understand lightning is the act of God and I'm thankful for the TV being where it was placed because if it wasn't for the TV the Lightning would have traveled to my bed which I was taking a nap.

So I'm thankful for that. if there is any way that I can replace it please let me know . It hurts my heart to have a TV that big sitting there.

Thank you for your time.My name is Deanna ..zonadeanna411@yahoo.com

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of vizio tv from Vizio. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vizio to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vizio for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments