2.0

Purchase 55" Vizio tv in July 2016. By The end of November 2016 the picture quality was poor and images were discolored, faded, etc.

had to reset tv weekly to factory setting. Contact vizio on December 26th. I was notified by vizio representive that a replacement/refurbish tv would be delivered within 7/10 days. I then received an automated call from delivery company that tv would be delivered on Monday January 10, 2017.

I took the day off from work to make sure I would be home. The tv was never delivered. I then. Allied vizio to find out answers to why the tv was not delivered.

They referred me back to the deliver company. I then called the deliver company and was told the tv would be delivered on Monday January 16, 2017. I took the day off to be at home to take deliver of my replacement tv. Again, no delivery was made and I received no call from delivery company.

I called the deliver company to see why the tv was not delivered and was told they couldn't deliver it on the 16th but could the ON Monday January 23, 2017. I informed the delivery company I could not keep taking days off from work with no guarantee the tv would be delivered. The representative from the delivery company said they would look at a delivery after 5pm or on a weekend and they would call me to let me know. It's now 4 days later and I have received no call from the delivery company on when my tv would be delivered.

This has been the worst experience along with poor customer service from both companies.

There has been no regard for customer satisfaction or taking care of a long time and loyal customer. Would not recommend vizio going forward to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vizio Tv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments