Featured Not resolved

I bought a Vizio tv (my 2nd Vizio tv). Based on my current experience, I will never buy their products again.

Ever. I recently bought their newest M series model and 5 months after purchasing the tv wouldn't turn on. Finally it turned on but after a pop and smell of something burning. The screen now only lights up a quarter of the screen.

I called customer service 4 times to get this issue resolved. After patiently dealing with their so called #1 best customer service, I will be getting a replacement TV that is a repaired tv, or one that was already broken and they fixed. I will not get this tv for 7-10 business days. That is an absurd amount of time to wait for a replacement.

I once had a Samsung and they came and switched it out in 2 days!

So once I get this replacement tv I'll probably have to deal with this in 6 months again but then again, my warranty does not renew. So probably will just buy another from an actual legit company that respects their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vizio Tv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments