2.1

My husband and I bought our Vizio 65" M Series 4K ultra Hd tv a year ago. Priced around $1,500.

Of course one day it doesn't turn on and we are a month out of our warranty. We call vizio and they tell us it's common with some of their TVs but it's a easy fix. So we ordered the part the tech came out and couldn't fix our tv. So we are thankful vizio refunded part of the money but then they just tell us it's the panel and that's expensive so go buy a new tv.

When I called customer service they did give me "special" pricing on TVs but not on the tv that I have! I don't want a different style of tv I want the one I bought a year ago! What kind of customer service won't replace or give a great deal on the style I already have. They were very rude about the situation.

It's our only tv and we bought it as a young family as an investment tv. Let's just say we are still paying it off so no I don't have $1500 to go spend on a new tv when I have one sitting in front of me that doesn't work. How can you say you take pride in your company and you have great quality? Our tv stopped working at just the year mark!

Yes you've sold lots of TVs I bought one and you are doing nothing to fix it and keep my family happy customers.

We will never buy another vizio tv and I will be sure to tell everyone I know about my experience. I expected more from this company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vizio Tv Repair.

Comments