Product: Vizio Tv Clear all filters (215 of 215 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Don't buy Vizio tv they don't work after 1 yr

I called vizio because my tv is flickering but, they don't want to repair it unless i ahve my receipt. Don't buy vizio tv's they are bad. When i spoke to the help line person he tried to be nice but what a fool liers they switch u from one person to another or put you on hold for a long time. They try everything thing to make you end the call and not to call back. They have the worst waranty don't buy any vizio tv's trust me you will regret it when ur tv time is up and that is only couple of years.

Do not buy vizio

My husband and I bought a vizio tv within 6 months of purchase the tv no longer had a picture. We went to the store to exchange it under warranty, but with this company you deal with them directly. We had to take time off work for someone to come to our house to try to fix it. It didnt work. We had to take another day off to wait for a delivery of a refurb tv ( total wait was over a month. Now 3 months later the refurb tv loses all HDMI inputs along with sound. They said all we can do is send you apart and take it to only 2 places to get fixed. We did now along with the other things listed we dont have sound. They then said well we can give you another refurb for $400. The price of our tv is now $400 brand new in the store!!! WTF

Vizio 32" Plasma

I purchased a Vizio 32" plasma in May 08'and never purchased an extended warranty, it had a one year mfg warranty. In apr 09 I notified vizio that the t.v. was intermittemly powering off, never got an answer. At the end of May I notified them again that the t.v. would not power on, they told me my mfg warranty had expired, and tough luck. I took the t.v. to a technician and he advised me that severak capaciters were blown. He said that the company should install a cooling fan because the caps that blew were located next to a heat sink and they overheated. this is a mfg flaw that people should be aware of.

I had the same problem, the T.V. shut off a few times then never went back on.

When I went to have it fixed the main panel blew and the same problem would occur again if I had it fixed.It was just a year old and hardly used as it was in one of the rooms.

Don't buy it you'll only throw your money away. Because I didn't have a warranty they could care less!!The mnf flaw is their doing, we should get some $$$'s back.

Loss

My experiance with vizio tv's

Not even being a years time, i have had my new vizio tv replaced three times due to technical situations. They have sent technitions to the house several times whitch have taken weekes or longer for them to even come out. Therefore we were out a tv. I have asked for a refund because of all the trouble i have been having , but they say they need to fix or keep repairing the problems that has reoccured. I do have the extended 2 yr service plan , looks like im going to need it.. All i want is a tv that i can count on . I should have bought a sony.
haffcke

i bought a 26inc. vizio tv one week shy of a year ago so still under warrenty when it quite, also have 2 yr extended warrenty thank god, but due to size had to ship across country at my expense to get repaired, (if i had wated one week wouldnt have cost me the freight)2nd week without it now, no idea when i'll see it again, other than that i'm happy with it.

I just purchased a Vizio 37 lcd and I thought it was me. The picture quality is not all that great to me.

I don't know if it's my cable or the t.v. itself. Example: You know when you enlarge a picture and it loses it quality that's what I seeing. It not real clear to me.

Not sure what to do because it could be that most channels are coming in analog and not digital. I notice a slight difference when I go to HD channels or play a movie.

samsung! there great

Thank you for your input on them. I have been looking at them since the cost is a bit better than Sony or such.

Sorry you have had trouble with it, but thank you at the same time.

I have to admit the picture does not look as good as the others.

View more comments (3)

Vizio TVs Do Not Work After 1 year

purchased this Vizio TV and before the year was up the TV *** out at least the most important part and that is the digital tuner. Sent it back and got a "refurbished" one. Within 1 month that TV *** out same problem. Built in China and built to last one year. Save your money and buy any other brand. The Mfg will only send out refurbished tv to respond to consumer complaint but those refurbished tv all are having problems so its like getting someone else headaches and you get to spend all day on the phone jumping through hoops to get service

I have two vizio TV's one a 42" and just got a 32" and they both work great. I had one issue with a pixel on my 42" but I'm almost thinking I caused the issue by cleaning the screen with Windex. However they did replace it under warranty and yes it was a refurb but this is standard practice across all manufacturers so if you purchased even a Sony it would of also been replaced with a refurb.

Also don't forget only Toshiba and Samsung make there own LCD Panels and components so if you buy anything else like Vizio or Sony or Philips there all the same. The screens come from a maker most likely in china.

Also the warranty for the TV which you can buy to extend it from the year isn't that expensive and is suggested on any brand LCD you purchase.

When I had my replacement done they brought me a refurb tv in the box like new to my home. hooked it up and took away the old one. The new one had no marks or signs of use and had newer firmware. Refurb doesn't mean it was broken or used it can mean the TV was returned and there for could not be sold as new or might of had a simple fix issue or a damage box.