Hancock, Michigan

We purchased the Vizio Model E601i-A3E from our local Walmart in late November 2013, by January 2014 (2 months) the picture had a big white spot in the middle , spent many hours back and forth with Vizio and was sent a replacement tv in late Feb of 2014. Ten months later the TV now has a red line line running down the right/middle , very bright basically making the TV useless.

I have seen online this seems to be a very common issue with these TV's. I contacted Vizio and they have stated the Warrenty is past due but I have screenshots of other customers getting a fresh one year from the date of the replacement TV being delivered but Vizio does appear to be offering me the same courtesy. We have spent almost $1000 on this TV , we have had the hassle of having it replaced once (delivery men left dirt ,mud and snow all over our living room) not to mention spending hours dealing with customer service. Now Vizio does not want to stand behind their product, or deal with an issue that is clearly happening to many other customers.

Needless to say we will never buy another product from this company. Does anyone want to buy a slightly used Vizio 60 inch with a beautiful red line down the middle of the screen?

Not Happy

The Johnson's

Product or Service Mentioned: Vizio Tv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Fix or replace I would even settle for a refurbished ,,but what I have is NOT USABLE .

I liked: Picture quality in the beginning.

I didn't like: Two defective replacements, On my second bad tv.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 25, 2015.

Comments