Hancock, Michigan

We purchased the Vizio Model E601i-A3E from our local Walmart in late November 2013, by January 2014 (2 months) the picture had a big white spot in the middle , spent many hours back and forth with Vizio and was sent a replacement tv in late Feb of 2014. Ten months later the TV now has a red line line running down the right/middle , very bright basically making the TV useless.

I have seen online this seems to be a very common issue with these TV's. I contacted Vizio and they have stated the Warrenty is past due but I have screenshots of other customers getting a fresh one year from the date of the replacement TV being delivered but Vizio does appear to be offering me the same courtesy. We have spent almost $1000 on this TV , we have had the hassle of having it replaced once (delivery men left dirt ,mud and snow all over our living room) not to mention spending hours dealing with customer service. Now Vizio does not want to stand behind their product, or deal with an issue that is clearly happening to many other customers.

Needless to say we will never buy another product from this company. Does anyone want to buy a slightly used Vizio 60 inch with a beautiful red line down the middle of the screen?

Not Happy

The Johnson's

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "fix or replace i would even settle for a refurbished ,,but what i have is not usable" as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Vizio. The most disappointing about vizio tv from Vizio was two defective replacements and on my second bad tv , but reviewer liked picture quality in the beginning. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vizio.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Vizio to other companies on our site.

Comments