2.0

Brought a VIZIO 42 SMART TV from WALMART, two BIG MISTAKES, November 2013. This week, MARCH 29, 2015, the TV displayed a large, horizontal grey line on the screen. BOTH Walmart and VIZIO said it was "OUT of WARRANTY" and NEITHER could or would do anything to solve the issue. VIZIO, in my opinion, should be removed from store shelves like WALMART, COSTCO and SAM'S CLUB IMMEDIATELY!!!

Just because VIZIO is a low cost unit, it should still last more than 14 months? Please, be aware!

Both WALMART and VIZIO have lost my business forever...you can learn from my own personal mistake!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of vizio tv from Vizio. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Vizio to "fix the tv!!!!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was out of warranty issue. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vizio for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Had the exact same issue with my Vizio 60 inch tv. Worked great until it was barely of warranty and then dead pixels and lines started appearing all over the tv.

I'm mean I'm talking just days past the 1 year warranty. Contacted Vizio and was told tv was out of warranty and they weren't going to do anything about it. Called local tv repair shop and was told it would cost the same to repair as buying a new one because they had to replace the screen itself.

So I'm out a $1000.00 on a pos tv that I barely had a year. Will never buy another tv from this company again.