just out of warranty when the tv starts acting strange. When I told the VIZIO tech I would tell everyone not to buy a VIZIO unit he said "I don't blame you".

I would like to try to reset it to factory defaults to see if that would work but the tech says there is no way to do that.

The only solution offered was to take it to a service center and see it they can fix it. When you pay close to a $1000 for a TV you should expect it to last more that a year and a half.

I will not ever, I repeat ever, buy a VIZIO product again.

Review about: Vizio Tv.

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #609880

Wow....I have had extremely frustrating issues dealing with Vizio, as well, but I had to laugh when I read your comment that you wouldnt recommend Vizio to any of your friends, and the guy said "I dont blame you!".....That is EXACTLY what the representative said to me, when I made the same comment!!! LOL VIZIO is absolutely the most flagrant RIP OFF of a company I have EVER had the misfortune of dealing with. Even an extended warranty wouldn't make me change my mind about dealing with them ever again!!!

Caroline K.
Show Low, Arizona, United States #591163

Yeah, I had a Vizio Blu-ray DVD player, and after the year's warranty it stopped working, too. Nothing lasts any more.

You can only count on it to last the year if you are lucky, and Vizio is complete ***. I would not recommend anyone buying any of their products unless you can get a decent extended warranty and just consider that in with the cost of the product. So, Vizio isn't really that cheap when you add on the extended warranty, and even then it won't last. It will have to be replaced.

Sorry you spent so much money and got so little satisfaction. Most things are *** these days. That's the way corporations like it, so they can make even more money.

It is pretty sad when the product doesn't even last through being obsolete. Products used to last and last way, way beyond warranty.