100% full Not resolved
1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased a Vizio television back Nov.2011 the television started shutting off by itself.

I called customer service and explained what was going with the television I was told it is the motherboard. It is very expensive to get it fix she stated it would be cheaper to purchase another one for a lower price than what I had paid for the television.

I stated I paid 700.00 dollars she stated now it cost 379 and it is a 48 inch now.I call the federal affairs 8773824357 they said more people have to call and tell what's going on with the television.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Vizio and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about vizio m470sv tv from Vizio was poor product and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vizio.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Vizio to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vizio?

Comments