Vizio LCD TV

After 2 short years of owning a 47" LCD HDTV what started off as one horizontal line across the top of my screen progressed to about 8 lines all in a matter of a couple months.When I called Vizio they told me they have 2 companies that deal with repairs and referred me to ITI.

Long story short, after playing phone tag for close to a month, ITI's solution was to "internet search" a local repair shop in my area. So I called Vizio back and they said "Oh, ITI doesn't deal with your state, our representative must have mixed up what state you live in. HD Repair is the name of the company that deals with your state, here's the number...". So, I call them and they tell me (somewhat rudely) from what I have described to them that there is nothing they can do and to buy a new TV!

Wow!Great customer service from a company that "prides themselves on their American based support"!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Vizio. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Vizio.
Filing a new complaint about