After 2 short years of owning a 47" LCD HDTV what started off as one horizontal line across the top of my screen progressed to about 8 lines all in a matter of a couple months.When I called Vizio they told me they have 2 companies that deal with repairs and referred me to ITI.

Long story short, after playing phone tag for close to a month, ITI's solution was to "internet search" a local repair shop in my area. So I called Vizio back and they said "Oh, ITI doesn't deal with your state, our representative must have mixed up what state you live in. HD Repair is the name of the company that deals with your state, here's the number...". So, I call them and they tell me (somewhat rudely) from what I have described to them that there is nothing they can do and to buy a new TV!

Really?!

Wow!Great customer service from a company that "prides themselves on their American based support"!!

Review about: Vizio Tv.

Had an Experience with Vizio?

Comments

Faulty Vizio Television Vizio "I bought a 55" Vizio television a year and a half ago. The television started showing bright colors, as the colors move around in a haywire manner, makes a screeching..." Read more Vizio - Worst warranty repair service I have ever seen Vizio "I bought 2 VIZIO 70" monitors from DELL (D70-D3). One was defective. They were delivered about May 3, 2016. We installed them in our church June 5, 2016. I..." Read more Vizio TV E550i-A0 Cracked Screen from Poor Quality Control Vizio "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..." Read more Vizio - My new t.v Vizio "i just brought this 32 inch smart t.v from walmart on 12.04/2015 and it's showing like i need a picture tube or something sometimes i be watching t.v and..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more