My wife and I bought our first Vizio TV on Black Friday 2012. On March 22nd the TV died.

I had registered the TV when I purchased it so I called Vizio to see what’s wrong with my brand new TV. That was a complete waste of my time. I called and gave Customer service the Serial Number from the back of my TV and all of my information. The representative said well you have one of the TV’s that had a bad chip installed so we will need to send you a new TV.

Sounds great so far, however, 10-13 days is the time frame I was given. It’s NCAA tournament time and I live in KY. Basketball is huge. I asked the representative from Vizio why I hadn’t been contacted earlier since I had registered my TV.

Their response was “Sir, we posted it on our FB page and on our Website.” My response “why would I be your friend on FB and why would I be on your website?” I have already bought your product so…… Anyway, not to rant and rave but I suggested taking the TV back to a retailer letting them pick the defected TV up from their and crediting me the money back. It was still a no go. They claim they have to ship my TV once again. So my second option was can you overnight.

That was a no go as well. Vizio needs to change their message at the beginning of their message when you call to saying we give absolutely the worst customer service.

This was our first time owning a Vizio and the last time after the junk we were sold and the poor customer service we received. I plan on telling everyone I can not to purchase from this company.Sincerely,Shawn

Review about: Vizio Tv.

Comments

talktomikey
Tacoma, Washington, United States #782508

I bought a 32 inch vizio with 3D and the online APS . two weeks after my purchase it went black, no picture.

I called they told me to unplug hold in power button for 30 seconds and it did work. so for the next 7 months I had to power cycle it like above mentioned many times but it always worked until sept 9 months after owning and called in again this time we did the power cycle again and they once again got it to work. now 10 days after the one year warranty ended 10 DAYS it went black and nothing will bring it back period.

they said well now your warranty is dead and we can't help you, cha ching $$$ go buy a new one Sir.....cha ching WRONG i WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM VIZIO AGAIN / ALL PURE JUNK PLEASE PASS THE WORD NOT TO BUY FROM A COMPANY WHO DOES NOT SUPPORT THEIR OWN JUNK.... :(