VIZIO ***!!Green Verticle Line Appeared on Display 1 year 2 Weeks After Puchase:E701i-A3
Green line appeared 1 year after purchase.I contacted VIZIO and told them that purchase was a year ago and may be out of warranty.
They assured me that even a few weeks out of warranty would not be an issue as they would still honor the warranty but I had to send proof of purchase date for their records. I took me a while but did find it, took a picture of it and sent it to VIZIO. I then contacted consumer support to make sure they recieved it. The support staffer put me on hold for about 5 minutes.
The staffer then returned to tell me they recieved my proof of purchase and I was out of warranty. All they wanted was documentation to support their denial of warranty service. Point here is DO NOT GIVE THEM THAT PROOF!!!
Say you lost your reciept and demand service!In my opinion thier products are pieces of ***!!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vizio Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this Swagtron Swagway X2 on December 6th, 2016 because of the $199 sale... it's used and damaged..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "Someone please tell me how this nearly clear "color" is the hot pink color they advertise as ATTITUDE???? this was the biggest rip off I've probably ever fallen for. I..."
- "Sells POOR Quality Defective Merchandise. Sells POOR Quality Merchandise that may be Hazardous to Human Health. Fails to Communicate to Customers after Reporting Problems POORLY. Fails to Fairly Remedy even Serious Issues with..."
- "I took my 2015 Rav4 into Car Toys on Aurora Ave North in Seattle for an installation of a Kenwood DDX593 receiver/monitor (no navigation), that I also bought from them..."