VIZIO ***!!Green Verticle Line Appeared on Display 1 year 2 Weeks After Puchase:E701i-A3
Green line appeared 1 year after purchase.I contacted VIZIO and told them that purchase was a year ago and may be out of warranty.
They assured me that even a few weeks out of warranty would not be an issue as they would still honor the warranty but I had to send proof of purchase date for their records. I took me a while but did find it, took a picture of it and sent it to VIZIO. I then contacted consumer support to make sure they recieved it. The support staffer put me on hold for about 5 minutes.
The staffer then returned to tell me they recieved my proof of purchase and I was out of warranty. All they wanted was documentation to support their denial of warranty service. Point here is DO NOT GIVE THEM THAT PROOF!!!
Say you lost your reciept and demand service!In my opinion thier products are pieces of ***!!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vizio Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I was told at 10pm that no vehicles were available so I rennted from Avis. After returning my rental vehicle to Avis at 4am the next day I decided..."
- "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..."
- "If I could give this seller ZERO stars I would. In fact I would give them negative stars if I could. Ordered a balance scooter, was promised it would be..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."