Seattle, Washington

Green line appeared 1 year after purchase.I contacted VIZIO and told them that purchase was a year ago and may be out of warranty.

They assured me that even a few weeks out of warranty would not be an issue as they would still honor the warranty but I had to send proof of purchase date for their records. I took me a while but did find it, took a picture of it and sent it to VIZIO. I then contacted consumer support to make sure they recieved it. The support staffer put me on hold for about 5 minutes.

The staffer then returned to tell me they recieved my proof of purchase and I was out of warranty. All they wanted was documentation to support their denial of warranty service. Point here is DO NOT GIVE THEM THAT PROOF!!!

Say you lost your reciept and demand service!In my opinion thier products are pieces of ***!!!!!

Review about: Vizio Tv.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1600
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Vizio?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1095286

Why not just buy a quality tv instead of thinking walmart garbage is going to perform well. Look at all of the complaints about walmart here. How long before you id1ots figure it out?

Steve

Unfortunately, as is the case with most manufacturers, one week out of warranty is considered out of warranty - ESPECIALLY in cases like yours where it's an obvious panel problem that would necessitate replacing your TV.

to Steve Vallejo, California, United States #1095289

This is just a connection problem in the panel soldering. Not too hard to fix.

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #932149

Vizio is a cheap manufacturer.When you buy cheap stuff it has a propensity to break quicker and easier.

Stop being a tight was and buy more quality stuff.Quit crying about cheap stuff breaking

Steve
to Anonymous #947386

Baloney.The E601i and E701i use panels manufactured by Sharp.

If you consider VIZIO a "cheap" manufacturer, you need to also consider Sharp, Sony, LG as cheap manufacturers.They all have the same failure rates on components.

to Steve Vallejo, California, United States #1095290

Why do you think Sharp is not putting their name on it?Ford makes Lincolns.

They also made Pintos.

Think about it.2 different qualities.