I have a Vizio VBR133 3D Blu-ray player. It will not play the brand new 3d Blu-ray Exodus. It has PKG_DVD_3_3_36_VBR_40_44 with a date of MAR 6, 2012. I have tried to look in the unit and into the network to find any option in the menu to update and could not locate any.

When I contacted the Vizio people, they told that “Unfortunately since we don’t make Blu-ray players there are no updates we can provide. Older Blu-ray will still play old movies, but unfortunately it will not be able to play the latest Blu-ray movies. Iwas speachless and hung up on them. I find it Ridiculous, Frustrating, Very Unprofessional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not buying Visio anymore not even a nail that bears that name.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of vbr133 3d blu ray player from Vizio. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vizio to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vizio for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States #1348347

I Update my VBR133 firmwar to PKG_DVD_3_3_36_VBR_40_44 and everything stop working, all the apps and even DVD/BLU RAY player.

this is messed up, that there is no another updates to fix the problem .

no more VIZIO devices!