Resolved
1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Vizio, 18 mos.and $1700.00.

70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no picture. I called in a tv repair $79.00 he ran two or three test and said, vizio was using sharp screens two years ago when this was made. This is the third one for me this year.

Call vizio and complain.

I did so and talked with some guy who did not want to step out of his box, he just said your right but it's out of warrantee.So I though about UTUBE vidio

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of vizio e701i-a3 tv from Vizio and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vizio to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vizio for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vizio?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1242296

I'll buy your tv off you if you would be willing to ship it I'm in Ohio, you can text me three three zero nine four nine five seven six zero