2.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Aug 11

Well after 3 weeks, many emails, many calls, many missed calls, I have been told that I will receive a replacement TV.I am pleased to say the least.

I would have been happy with a significant discount on a new TV but this will certainly work. My replacement set will only have a 90 day warranty but I do have the opportunity to purchase an extended warranty anytime within that 90 days.

I have not received the new set yet but I was sent an email with a tracking number.I must say that a lot of my faith in VIZIO has been restored.

Original review posted by user Jul 05

My Vizio E60-C3 smart TV worked great for 15 months, unfortunately the warranty is only good for 12 months.Out of the blue four horizontal shadow boxes showed up (see photo).

The picture shows through the shadows but detail and brightness is lost there the shadows are present. I contacted VIZIO and got the canned response that the sets are warranted for one year but thanks for contacting them - big help. The internet is buzzing with folks with the same problem but VIZIO refuses to step up and offer a partial refund or help with the issues. Beware if you have one of these sets, its days are numbered.

Presently I own 11 VIZIO sets that were purchased within the last 2 years.I WILL DEFINITELY go back to Samsung.

Review about: Vizio E60-c3 Tv.

I liked: Tv while it worked, Ease of set up, Price.

I didn't like: Probelms shortly after warranty expires, No repair solutions available.

Had an Experience with Vizio?

Comments

VIZIO E60-C3 UPDATE: After many emails and phone calls, I was told by VIZIO that I would either receive a significant credit on a new TV or possibly I could even receive a replacement set. I was to be called back by a representative with a definite answer in less than a week but I never was. I have ordered the parts from ShopJimmy.com to repair the set but so far the parts haven't showed up either.