About a year and two months ago decided to replace all of my 10+ year old TV's for flat screens.Went with Vizio to support an American product and was certain they would provide great customer service.

MY 32 inch went completely out 1 month out of warranty . Called Vizio and thought at least they could troubleshoot but was told outright my only option was to call a TV repair and pay to have it fixed or buy a new one. I wasn't expecting a new free TV but I would expect something since the TV only lasted a year and one month! Horrible customer service and I have absolutely no faith in a company that doesn't believe in their own product a year after purchase.

This particular TV cost $350 and I could have bought an off brand for $200 but figured the off brand wouldn't last. Well, I am going to purchase another TV and WILL NOT purchase another VIZIO. I'm better off replacing a generic brand every year than replacing a Vizio.

I had my other TV's for 10 years with absolutely no issues.I have looked around and found many other consumers with the same issue as me!

Review about: Vizio Tv.