TV had been having problems off and on for 6 months and Vizio's only solution was to "update the firmware" The problem finally got so bad that I decided to call in again only to find out my warranty had expired last week. I was transferred to someone from executive relations only to be told I was "out of luck" Terrible customer service and no desire to stand behind their product.Provide as much information as possible, you will not be able to edit your review but you will be allowed to add on to it if you create an account during the submission process.

Comments

Vizio is horrible. I had the same issue - they sent me a firmware update and it made the TV worse.

Now they tell me its out of warranty and nothing they can do.

Customer service manager was rude and not willing to do anything. Will never buy a Vizio product again.

Weambecker0109

I believe that they use the same tactics on each customer as the tech center is in Utah. Yet, their main office is in Irvine, CA.

Irvine is a few miles from me and I'll sue them in small claims for a Warranty Contract Breach.

I've sued and won before, thanks to following a companies policies. I've also collected my money!