Update added by user Oct 25, 2016
I have finaly received my TV.Had to take a day off of work in order to receive it this time.
In all fairness to Vizio it seems to be UPS lacking in ability more so than Vizio so i take some of what I said back about Vizio's customer service being so lacking.
My escalation manager ended up very apologetic and did a good job.UPS could probably take a lesson from him as they are half-wits.
This is now resolved.
Update added by user Oct 21, 2016
I have requested my money back as they cant figure out how to resolve my case.
Update added by user Oct 20, 2016
Today I was supposed to receive my replacement TV and it was not delivered nor was the old TV picked up. We are coming up on a month now.
Update added by user Oct 17, 2016
It is now almost a month into the purchase and UPS has not picked up my damaged Vizio TV, nor have I been given a tracking number for the supposed replacement TV.The support has not acknowledged my last two attempts via email.
I will say that there is a problem with Vizio support to resolve damaged merchandise.I will update this once I hear back from them...if I hear back from them.
Update added by user Oct 10, 2016
Case has been escalated and they are sending me a new TV. I will leave the case open till i receive the new TV and confirm that it is ok.
Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2016
I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV.It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged.
I sent the pictures as requested and they are investigating this rather than doing what is right and just sending me a label to ship it back and sending me another equal to or better TV, then investigating the matter. The exact same brand new TV would be great.
Just do the right thing Vizio and take care of the customer rather than making them wait.I will probably never ever buy another Vizio ever again and suggest to all to not buy Vizio as there service is lacking.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "Hace poco adquirí el tv VIZIO E600I y estoy muy decepcionado, el tv es lento y cuando se reproducen vídeos o películas de acción en FULL HD la imagen se..."
- "Tv has abrown spot on the bottom..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Agreed upon $1,200 deal to col-lab with artist Lil' Scrappy. 50% up front and 50% later. Artist refused to collab on a track due that we had ready because the..."
- "Charged my account with a payment once before and I called to cancel it. Then I received the same charge again and they claim to not be able to find..."
- "I paid Franklin TN sales manger Scott Wright 5 k in January for plastic wrap, de humidifier etc and additional 1 k for sump pump to wrap my crawl space..."