Vizio customer service is lacking

Update added by user 1 day ago

I have requested my money back as they cant figure out how to resolve my case.

Update added by user 2 days ago

Today I was supposed to receive my replacement TV and it was not delivered nor was the old TV picked up. We are coming up on a month now.

Update added by user Oct 17

It is now almost a month into the purchase and UPS has not picked up my damaged Vizio TV, nor have I been given a tracking number for the supposed replacement TV.The support has not acknowledged my last two attempts via email.

I will say that there is a problem with Vizio support to resolve damaged merchandise.I will update this once I hear back from them...if I hear back from them.

Update added by user Oct 10

Case has been escalated and they are sending me a new TV. I will leave the case open till i receive the new TV and confirm that it is ok.

Original review posted by user Oct 07

I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV.It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged.

I sent the pictures as requested and they are investigating this rather than doing what is right and just sending me a label to ship it back and sending me another equal to or better TV, then investigating the matter. The exact same brand new TV would be great.

Just do the right thing Vizio and take care of the customer rather than making them wait.I will probably never ever buy another Vizio ever again and suggest to all to not buy Vizio as there service is lacking.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
E55U D2
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #932664 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vizio? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Vizio. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Vizio.
Filing a new complaint about