Update added by user Oct 25
I have finaly received my TV.Had to take a day off of work in order to receive it this time.
In all fairness to Vizio it seems to be UPS lacking in ability more so than Vizio so i take some of what I said back about Vizio's customer service being so lacking.
My escalation manager ended up very apologetic and did a good job.UPS could probably take a lesson from him as they are half-wits.
This is now resolved.
Update added by user Oct 21
I have requested my money back as they cant figure out how to resolve my case.
Update added by user Oct 20
Today I was supposed to receive my replacement TV and it was not delivered nor was the old TV picked up. We are coming up on a month now.
Update added by user Oct 17
It is now almost a month into the purchase and UPS has not picked up my damaged Vizio TV, nor have I been given a tracking number for the supposed replacement TV.The support has not acknowledged my last two attempts via email.
I will say that there is a problem with Vizio support to resolve damaged merchandise.I will update this once I hear back from them...if I hear back from them.
Update added by user Oct 10
Case has been escalated and they are sending me a new TV. I will leave the case open till i receive the new TV and confirm that it is ok.
Original review posted by user Oct 07
I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV.It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged.
I sent the pictures as requested and they are investigating this rather than doing what is right and just sending me a label to ship it back and sending me another equal to or better TV, then investigating the matter. The exact same brand new TV would be great.
Just do the right thing Vizio and take care of the customer rather than making them wait.I will probably never ever buy another Vizio ever again and suggest to all to not buy Vizio as there service is lacking.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
You May Also Like
- "Hace poco adquirí el tv VIZIO E600I y estoy muy decepcionado, el tv es lento y cuando se reproducen vídeos o películas de acción en FULL HD la imagen se..."
- "i just brought this 32 inch smart t.v from walmart on 12.04/2015 and it's showing like i need a picture tube or something sometimes i be watching t.v and..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "Our company, located in Nashville, TN purchased several thousand Samsung ML-4551ND Laser Jet Printers. These printers are constantly jamming, parts falling off, generally poor quality, and they are piling..."
- "Hi my name is Susana Carpenter Yesterday 05-26-2016 at 6:23pm I Visit The Popeyes On 735 myatt drive in madison tn 37115 the store was very busy and its on of..."
- "I have an FTD membership. However, they did not allow me to use my free shipping that comes with the membership because all arrangement were discounted 10% for the..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."