Resolved
3.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Oct 25, 2016

I have finaly received my TV.Had to take a day off of work in order to receive it this time.

In all fairness to Vizio it seems to be UPS lacking in ability more so than Vizio so i take some of what I said back about Vizio's customer service being so lacking.

My escalation manager ended up very apologetic and did a good job.UPS could probably take a lesson from him as they are half-wits.

This is now resolved.

Update by user Oct 21, 2016

I have requested my money back as they cant figure out how to resolve my case.

Update by user Oct 20, 2016

Today I was supposed to receive my replacement TV and it was not delivered nor was the old TV picked up. We are coming up on a month now.

Update by user Oct 17, 2016

It is now almost a month into the purchase and UPS has not picked up my damaged Vizio TV, nor have I been given a tracking number for the supposed replacement TV.The support has not acknowledged my last two attempts via email.

I will say that there is a problem with Vizio support to resolve damaged merchandise.I will update this once I hear back from them...if I hear back from them.

Update by user Oct 10, 2016

Case has been escalated and they are sending me a new TV. I will leave the case open till i receive the new TV and confirm that it is ok.

Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2016

I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV.It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged.

I sent the pictures as requested and they are investigating this rather than doing what is right and just sending me a label to ship it back and sending me another equal to or better TV, then investigating the matter. The exact same brand new TV would be great.

Just do the right thing Vizio and take care of the customer rather than making them wait.I will probably never ever buy another Vizio ever again and suggest to all to not buy Vizio as there service is lacking.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Vizio and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about vizio e55u-d2 tv from Vizio was customer service , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vizio.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Vizio to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vizio?

Comments