I recently purchase a 24" Vizio TV in April of 2014. As of last week the screen wouldn't come on. I called Vizio customer service and they said my TV was still under warranty so they would ship a box to my address. I told them when my 47" Vizio TV went out they sent someone over to the house for repair. Customer service said well since that was a bigger TV its harder to ship. I then said so you're telling me that since I paid for a bigger TV that you're going to make it more convenient? And they would not extend my warranty for the 20-25 days my TV will be gone! Frustrated I agreed for them to send me the box to ship off my TV. She told me I would receive the box, packaging material, instructions on how to pack everything, and return shipping. As of yesterday I received the box and low and behold no instructions and no return shipping label. I call vizio customer service and they told me that the warranty covers the TV NOT the shipping. I told her I should have just taken the TV back to Wal-Mart and exchanged it. She started to argue with me on the phone about Wal-Mart's policy?!?!?!? I hung up the phone and went to mail the TV. Now I'm out $23.00 for shipping!!!!! So Vizio customer service sucks! You could have extended my warranty and paid for shipping. That is a rip off! I have bought your products before a Vizio 47" TV, Vizio sound bar and bass tube, Vizio DVD blu-ray player, and Vizio 24" TV. Let it be known due to your poor customer service it WILL be my LAST!

Sincerely,

Travis Wray

Review about: Vizio Tv.

Comments

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #847973

No company extends a warranty for the time missed for repair. I don't know where you got that idea from.