Sterling, Colorado
2.0

TV working fine until the last 3 weeks. Bought 1/14/2015 @ Walmart.

Turn it on it would be okay for awhile then the screen would go blank. Light still on in the back. Then the on switch indicator would come on and turn the TV off. Then you could turn it back on until it started doing the same thing over again.

Well I called VIZIO customer service to see what I could do about this problem. Well guess what! Warranty was up 1/14/2016 1 year and 23 days later I have to pay for someone to fix this bad purchase. There was nothing they could do about it because I didn't purchase ex-warranty.

Well for a company that is suppose to have a good product doesn't stand behind their product very well. VIZIO knows what kind of product they produce. That's poor business. I wouldn't even ask them to pay for repairs if the TV was sold 1year 23 days ago.

Look at reviews before you buy.

Very disappointed in Colorado.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vizio Tv.

Reason of review: Warranty done 1 year 23 days I have problems with TV. You would think a product would last longer then that..

Preferred solution: Fix the Tv since my warranty was just 23 days over. start producting better products..

Vizio Pros: Picture quality in the beginning, Tv was good at first then warranty was out and troubles begin.

Vizio Cons: I wound not by anther one, Covering up known defects, Buying a piece of junk, Product not up to good standards and standing behided product.

• TV reviews