I purchased a 47 inch LED in April of 2011 and purchased the extended warranty (which I know is a rip off but it made me feel better after dropping that kind of money.) Well little did I know that I would need it so much.I understand that the TV has a one year warranty however 18 months out of warranty the main board went out.

Repair company came and fixed it with a "factory board" according to them. Well replacement board was bad so they reordered. Fixed the tv about 2 weeks later with another "factory board." Within 60 days that board has gone bad now so they are going to fix it for the fourth time. They told me that all of my repairs are tracked through the warranty company and not them however without giving them anything but my phone number she magically found ever time the tv has been repaired.

I'm do with Vizio and will make it a mission to let everyone know that they are liars and worthless. If the warranty company will not replace the tv when I call tomorrow I will disassemble this tv piece by piece and mail it to them.

Once they get it fixed they can mail it back but I am done.I will never own another vizio anything I don't care if they start making toothpicks I will not own one.

Review about: Vizio Tv.

Comments

VIZIO doesn't do extended warranty service-- the retailer does. Try tagging the right person to blame next time please.

If you was getting this fixed with an extended service plan, then was Vizio really the ones sending out your tech?or was it some other company.

Please tag the right company that is sending the tech.Im sure its not Vizio since your out of warranty.

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #744268

Your problem began when you bought a cheap brand of telly---Vizio.Next time get a name brand like RCA, etc.

They are mostly made in China or elsewhere in the far east, but if you can find a brand made in Japan, then get it.

Mitsubishi is a great one and some Sharp's are made in Japan.Look on the box or the telly itself to find out where made.

Auburn, Massachusetts, United States #744265

lol yeah good luck mailing 1000's of pieces to them do you even know how expensive that would be? i'm sure that's sarcasm because only a foolish person would truly do something like that.