The company has denied me of a tv that faid three months after purchase walmart claimed go to vizio thay will help you thay have played me more with supervisors that tell you *** I was told 6-10 buisnes days ill have replacement tv.what a joke I have whated over5 weeks they tell me anouther 48 hours someone will contact me.never buy vizio Never never Never Never tell everyone you know.Never never ner never.I will continue my quest to tell people this product my fail then you are held with *** because vizio support will lie and leave you to purchase something else. Jeff unsatisfied co wanting to talk with a real person in charge...ipromise I will bad reveiw everywhere I can on earth.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of vizio 42 3d smart tv from Vizio. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vizio to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vizio for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments