Sheldahl, Iowa

Update by user Mar 08, 2016

I had to buy another tv and ordered smart vizio but didn't get smart tv. I'm done.

Never will believe warranty again. At least give me back money for warranty.

Original review posted by user Feb 07, 2016

My issue was not resolved. I have no tv.

Bought the extended warranty. Cashier wasnt told exactly what warranty would cover. Thats not my fault. Now i , who is dusabled on limited income has to come up with money for tv.

Im not rich! Hope you enjoy my stress. Thanks for nothing. Ill never buy your products or extended warranty again.

I was lied to. Plain and simple. Accidents happen and i purposely ask if it would cover all damages to tv . i wouldnt have bought the warranty.

I bought the tv in june but wasnt even taken out of box until middle of july because was waiting until we moved tonopen it. I got maybe 7- 8 months of use out of the tv. Youre telling me you cant afford to replace this tv. Youre a big company and suppose to keep customers happy.

Not doing a very good job. Have a good day because i certainly wont.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Lanai

I just wish when I ask if warrant covered everything. I purposely ask about damage done by dropping or anything else.

Was told yes. If it wasn't told it would cover everything I wouldn't have purchased the warranty. I think I should at least have what I paid for warranty returned.

Also ask that all employees are aware of what warranty covers so it doesn't happen again to someone else. Was an honest mistake by cashier.

Vizio Reviews