New Madison, Ohio

I bought a Visio 3d TV with a Visio Blu Ray disc player. I just loaded a disc and the unit tells me I need an update before it will play the disc.

Visio web site doesn't even list Blu Ray players and there certainly isn't any way to navigate their ridiculous web site. There is a live chat option that, like its equipment doesn't work either. Rather you end up sending an email to someone that couldn't care less about your issue.

They obviously think that if they no longer support their equipment you will run right out and buy their latest and greatest version but rest assured I will tell everyone I know, meet, talk to, email, Face book, tweet, instagram, or linked in that they are not a reputable company and DO NOT BUY ANY OF THEIR JUNK. I only post this way because if I posted how I really feel about this two bit, *** of a company the moderator would not allow my post to stay on the message board.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $900. trojan69 is overall dissatisfied with Vizio. The most disappointing about vizio vbr133 at Vizio was any part of my experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vizio.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Vizio to other companies on our site.

Comments