Escazu, San José Province
Featured Not resolved
1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

ONLY 6 MONTHS USINF THE SMART TV VIZIO M70-C3 TOO MUCH FLICKERING NOW I HAVE A RED LINE VERTICAL LINE IN ONE SIDE OF THE TV HAVE CONTACTED VIZIO SUPPORT TEAM WITH NO ANSWER BACK

BE CAREFUL DON'T BUY VIZIO PRODUCT

I MADE A BIG INVESTMENT AND VIZIO IS NOT RESPONSABLE

THIS TV IS A 70 INCH SMART TV , ONLY AFTER 6 MONTH USING IT RED LINE HAS COME

NEVER BUY VIZIO PRODUCT THEIR QUALITY IS VERY BAD AND THEY DONT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS

I HAVE SEND MANY EMAILS, HAS SEND PHOTOS, AND ALL DOCUMENTS THEY HAVE ASKED FOR

THEY NEVER CONTACT ME OR GIVE ME ANY HELP

DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Vizio and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about vizio m70-c3 tv from Vizio was bad quality , but reviewer liked tv while it worked. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vizio.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Vizio to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vizio?

Comments

West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States #1243268

I made the error of purchasing a Vizio M70-C3 6 months ago (after my 55" Vizio screeched and died just a month after the warranty lapsed) A vertical line showed up yesterday and I'm not expecting much help from Vizio support. (from previous experience) I'm definitely sure that was my last purchase of any Vizio product!

Irving, Texas, United States #1221967

Do you know why they call it a "smart" tv? Because it was smart enough to get a complete 1d1ot to buy a POS garbage brand tv. In other words, it out-smarted you Mister Capslockon.