Review about Vizio M70-C3 M-Series 70-Inch Led Hdtv from Leominster, Massachusetts
Bought an $1,899.99 Vizio 4K Ultra HD 70" M-Series Model # M70-C3.
1. Called Vizio twice. Great customer service.
2. Awful image quality and resolution. No matter how much tweaking Vizio support did, there was no comparison to a similar Sharp Aquos, Sony or Samsung. Every HD image appears to be low def!
3. Every time I turn on the TV, I have to re-set up the image settings which is terribly annoying.
Verdict: Vizio is eons of years away from being able to match Sharp, Sony or Samsung quality. Don't waste your money on any Vizio.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Vizio M70-C3 M-Series 70-Inch Led Hdtv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "I called Vizio about a black line on the right side of my screen. The 1 year was close on the timeframe, but I bought it online and didn't get..."
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "I sold a golf club on Ebay. I shipped it to my customer in Houston Tx from Massachusetts. When the box arrived my customer opened it and the shaft was..."
- "This paint is TERRIBLE. For as much as it cost me to do a 1200 Sq ft deck it peels and cracks before I get to my 2nd summer with..."
- "On hold for 20 minutes. Rude attitude from pharmacy staff. This place is understaffed and overwhelmed. Sick people do not need to struggle to obtain medicine their physicians want..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."