I thought when I purchased my 28"vizio smart tv, it would be perfect for my man cave.What a freaking joke, it turns out (or should I say OFF),that I should have listened to myself when I was pulling $200.00 out of my pocket, noooooooo!!!
Get the 32" sanyo or emersom instead, its bigger & costs less. Well, tomorrow I will, it seems that the quality of the materials used to make this piece of ***, must have been from the same place that their workmanship came from!! After shutting itself off for about the bazzelth time in the 1st half of the Steelers- Bengles game I couldnt take it anymore, somehow, someway, the remote controll zoomed across ,the room & shattered the screen!!!
The tv doesnt work anymore for some reason.....I guess I will find out tomorrow how it holds up to a fire!!!!.I swear on my fathers grave that there will never be another vizio product in my home!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Vizio E28H-C1 28-Inch Led Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "I have been a Netspend customer since 2009 when I began receiving Social Security. Netspend declares terms & conditions that ONLY apply to the customer - they do not..."
- "So, I 'blindly" had accepted their offer for a job prior to doing the research on them, which I NOW KNOW was a mistake!!I'd went in for my 1st interview,..."
- "You guys service sucks and if anyone is thinking about getting internet with you guys they need not to do so, because I've had you guys service for about 7..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."