Review about Vizio E28H-C1 28-Inch Led Tv from Greencastle, Indiana

52 of 247 Vizio reviews

I thought when I purchased my 28"vizio smart tv, it would be perfect for my man cave.What a freaking joke, it turns out (or should I say OFF),that I should have listened to myself when I was pulling $200.00 out of my pocket, noooooooo!!!

Get the 32" sanyo or emersom instead, its bigger & costs less. Well, tomorrow I will, it seems that the quality of the materials used to make this piece of ***, must have been from the same place that their workmanship came from!! After shutting itself off for about the bazzelth time in the 1st half of the Steelers- Bengles game I couldnt take it anymore, somehow, someway, the remote controll zoomed across ,the room & shattered the screen!!!

The tv doesnt work anymore for some reason.....I guess I will find out tomorrow how it holds up to a fire!!!!.I swear on my fathers grave that there will never be another vizio product in my home!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Vizio E28H-C1 28-Inch Led Tv
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #767540

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vizio? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
52 of 247 Vizio reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Vizio. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Vizio.
Filing a new complaint about
×