Bought a 32" Smart TV in March 2014.TV was working fine until last month when a line appeared and established residency on the left side of my screen.
So I called customer service and they asked me to send pictures of my TV (on the left) and I was told that under my limited warranty they would be able to send out a refurbished TV once I sent mine to them. They emailed me a label for shipping and I packaged TV in original box, with bubble wrap excessively wrapped around entire TV, with the original sleeve then put over the TV, extra wrap bunched at bottom of box, around the sides and then placed every single plastic bag in my household around any remaining space so TV would not move. Received an email yesterday saying TV was received and my replacement would be shipped in 2-5 days. This morning I get an email saying the TV was damaged when received by them (pictured on right) and that they will not be replacing now.
Called Vizio and they said "it was packaged with a bunch of plastic bags" which wasn't the only thing it was packaged with! And the photographed the package opened and my TV was clearly already unpackaged and then put back in the box with the bags and then photographed. I'm extremely pissed off. I was reluctant to even send the TV in the first place because I was afraid of this happening.
Best part is the email saying to contact UPS/FEDEX for pickup IF I want my TV back. Yes, I still want my now piece of junk TV back that those people probably tossed all around that FedEx and UPS are so well known for. I'm out $350 now, thanks Vizio/FEDEX/UPS!!
Also, does the TV look like it's completely smashed or did the picture just completely distorted?Guess I'll find out when I get my TV back.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Defective Tv Replacement
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."