Purchased a 37 inch Vizio used it 4 months one year and 4 months second year.Turned it on this year and it has a magenta line running from top to bottom about 10 inches from left side.
Sent an email to Vizio. They replied and had us dothis and that to no avail. Went online with a supposed tech and performed more steps to no avail. It took me time to try at least 3 HDMI cables and other functions.
Finally tech said well sorry it didn't work and that was it.
We are at the end of our patience.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vizio 37 Flat Screen Tv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I called Vizio about a black line on the right side of my screen. The 1 year was close on the timeframe, but I bought it online and didn't get..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "Bought a 32" Smart TV in March 2014. TV was working fine until last month when a line appeared and established residency on the left side of my screen. So..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."