Purchased a 37 inch Vizio used it 4 months one year and 4 months second year.Turned it on this year and it has a magenta line running from top to bottom about 10 inches from left side.

Sent an email to Vizio. They replied and had us dothis and that to no avail. Went online with a supposed tech and performed more steps to no avail. It took me time to try at least 3 HDMI cables and other functions.

Finally tech said well sorry it didn't work and that was it.

We are at the end of our patience.

Review about: Vizio Tv.

Had an Experience with Vizio?

Comments

Vizio customer service is lacking Vizio "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..." Read more VIZIO ***!!Green Verticle Line Appeared on Display 1 year 2 Weeks After Puchase:E701i-A3 Vizio "Green line appeared 1 year after purchase. I contacted VIZIO and told them that purchase was a year ago and may be out of warranty. They assured me that even..." Read more Vizio led lcd M470SV Vizio "I purchased a Vizio television back Nov. 2011 the television started shutting off by itself. I called customer service and explained what was going with the television I was told..." Read more Vizio - Worst warranty repair service I have ever seen Vizio "I bought 2 VIZIO 70" monitors from DELL (D70-D3). One was defective. They were delivered about May 3, 2016. We installed them in our church June 5, 2016. I..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more