800 Stevens Port Dr, Dakota Dunes, SD 57049, USA
2.3

Long story short had 3 Vizo 70 inch 2017 models go bad all in one year. Backlight flickering issues.

Was told when the first 2 replacements came each one extended my warranty by another 3 months. Exactly 4 days after original 1-year warranty the 3rd TV calls it quits. I call and they give me the run around with managers saying I did NOT have the extra warranty and basically said I lied (i begged them the review the phone call tapes but they conveniently don't have them anymore) they need to review the case and made me send videos of the problem and then a week later I hear back they say after review they will not make an exception and I am out of luck. I am appalled.

This is completely ridiculous. Also had a 58-inch turn purple at 12 months a few years ago..

They told me when I called to buy a new one sorry.

The 70 tv was around 1500 dollars when I bought it. MONEY WASTED!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Vizio Pros: Tv when it worked.

Vizio Cons: Being lied to by multiple people including a said manager.

• Vizio Tv
  • 70 Vizio

Comments

Machele

Vizio is NOT the most reliable of televisions, altho probably better than, say Element or HiSense. In any event, dump the Vizio and buy a major brand telly like Panasonic.

Vizio Reviews