In the last two years, I have bought two VIZIO tv's at Costco. The first was dead right out of the box. Costco graciously accepted the return immediately.

The second one failed at 18 months. Costco wouldn't allow me to return it.

Vizio (non)seervice said that they would send me a shipping box to return it, and they would give me a reconditioned tv.After waiting three weeks for the shipping box, I called, and they had cancelled and not shipped it.

I suggested that they send the new tv, and let return the older one in the same box, saving time and shipping costs.

After giving them my credit card tol insure I return the old tv, I am still waiting two weeks for the delivery, although they claim "it's on the truck.

Terrible product and service.Never again.

Review about: Vizio Tv.

Had an Experience with Vizio?

Comments

Vizio led lcd M470SV Vizio "I purchased a Vizio television back Nov. 2011 the television started shutting off by itself. I called customer service and explained what was going with the television I was told..." Read more Vizio - Tv Review from Greencastle, Indiana Vizio "I thought when I purchased my 28"vizio smart tv, it would be perfect for my man cave. What a freaking joke, it turns out (or should I say OFF),that I..." Read more Vizio M70-C3 M-Series 70-Inch Led Hdtv Review from Leominster, Massachusetts Vizio "Bought an $1,899.99 Vizio 4K Ultra HD 70" M-Series Model # M70-C3. 1. Called Vizio twice. Great customer service. 2. Awful image quality and resolution. No matter how much tweaking..." Read more Vizio - Magenta line appearing on newer hd tv Vizio "Purchased a 37 inch Vizio used it 4 months one year and 4 months second year. Turned it on this year and it has a magenta line running from..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more