I bought a Vizio tv from walmart 3 months ago.I am a single parent struggling to make a living. This tV turns off by itself every 2 mins and turns back on by itself,I have tried to do everything recommended and nothing works. i spend more time looking at a black screen than watching anything.I was better off buying a TV from the thrift store,at least it would have given me my moneys worth.

I am appealing to have the markers of this TV shut down for stealing from people. I am so disappointed in wamart for sealing such gabbage. For a single parnt like me, i had to save big time for this useless Tv and just to be cheated like this.I am sure that Vizio know that the are making Tvs that need to go from the wharehouse to the trash can

The actually need to reimburse me with compassation.

walmart-please do not accept to deal with gabbage products like this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vizio Tv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Vizio Cons: Product is 100 percent trash.

Comments

I bought a 50” Vizio smart tv , in 11 months it developed some vertical lines on the screen. I contacted customer service, they said it had a cracked screen and would not do anything about it.

This tv worked great 1 day and over nite it broke, it has been wall mounted 7 ft off the floor.

I am a senior citizen and I don’t think it has a cracked screen at all, I think they just don’t want to warranty it. There has been nothing hit the screen other than maybe a fly or two, customer service sucks.

Dim-bulb, there is no such thing as a "Business Bureau" that has the authority to arbitrarily shut down a business. If they don't pay taxes it could happen - but that is the IRS, Treasurer of State, County Auditor, City Manager, or the small claims court system. As much as you liberals would love government control over everything, it is not going to happen.

Vizio Reviews