Roanoke, Virginia

2 things to start with we bought this tv after many comparsions and all around search not even 3 months ago.Still well within the warranty,AFTER a few days plugged in a flashdrive played no problem,started another movie paused it and had to run out turned off TV.

I returned 45 minutes later and hit on,NO problem but then it would not stay on so after a few ok pull out flash drive and bam there it stayed on. So I CALLED VIZIO FILED A REPORT. NO call back ok no big deal just pay attention.Today I am cleaning the TV And I noticed A black spot try to clean and dam it is on the inside of screen like a couple of pixels are out. OK call VIZIO and by now the on problem happens with flash drive,hard drive and my laptop.

So I am a little peeved make a file get a case # send them there photos and now we have excuses about what the issues are.....the power on problem is caused by the make up of the plug in ends on the usb plug in devices.Oh and the issue with the pixels, is that something between the screens is stuck,like a piece of dirt,dust,or a something and this happened being shipped to store or from the store to my home.really really so now I have a practically brand new TV, which was not that cheap, having issues and will not be honored by there warranty

Review about: Smart Tv.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Review #620678 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss ALL OF THEE ABOVE / $1000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Vizio?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.