Vizio - Bad decisions

2 things to start with we bought this tv after many comparsions and all around search not even 3 months ago.Still well within the warranty,AFTER a few days plugged in a flashdrive played no problem,started another movie paused it and had to run out turned off TV.

I returned 45 minutes later and hit on,NO problem but then it would not stay on so after a few ok pull out flash drive and bam there it stayed on. So I CALLED VIZIO FILED A REPORT. NO call back ok no big deal just pay attention.Today I am cleaning the TV And I noticed A black spot try to clean and dam it is on the inside of screen like a couple of pixels are out. OK call VIZIO and by now the on problem happens with flash drive,hard drive and my laptop.

So I am a little peeved make a file get a case # send them there photos and now we have excuses about what the issues are.....the power on problem is caused by the make up of the plug in ends on the usb plug in devices.Oh and the issue with the pixels, is that something between the screens is stuck,like a piece of dirt,dust,or a something and this happened being shipped to store or from the store to my home.really really so now I have a practically brand new TV, which was not that cheap, having issues and will not be honored by there warranty

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Price
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service

Reason of review:
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Smart Tv
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #620678 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vizio? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Vizio. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Vizio.
Filing a new complaint about